Meet Our Practitioner Health Care Team
Remedial Therapy Team
- Jolene Turner – Co-owner, Naturopath, Herbalist, Kinesiologist, Remedial Massage Therapist.
- Barbara Cox (Bower) – Co-owner, Remedial Massage Therapist, Myofascial Release Practitioner.
- Sharon Lockhart – Remedial Massage Therapist, Touch for Health Practitioner, Chakra Balancing, Meditation Classes.
- Toireasa Gallagher – Remedial Massage Therapist, Sports Massage Therapist.
- Lucy Gibbon – Remedial Massage Therapist, Shiatsu Practitioner, Pregnancy Massage Specialty.
- Diane Ritchie – Physiotherapist, Feldenkrais Method Practitioner.
- Mardi Watts – Remedial Massage Therapist, Sports Massage Therapist and Dry Needling.
- Scott Edeling – Remedial Massage Therapist, Sports Massage Therapist.
Mathew Hale is a fully qualified Acupuncturist with a Degree in Complementary Medicine.
Mathew has been a valued member of the Macquarie Natural Therapies team for over 15 years, specialising in Pain Relief, Sports Injuries, Muscles, Tendons and Ligaments, and Chronic Conditions.
Christopher Booth is a fully qualified acupuncturist and Chinese herbalist with a diploma and Masters degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Chris has been practising Chinese medicine for over 20 years and has a keen interest in treating internal medicine disorders including mental health, women’s health and digestive disorders. For more information visit www.orangechinesemedicine.com.au.
Please click here to find out more about Acupuncture and how treatments with Mat or Chris may be of help you.
Jolene has continuously studied over the years in various health modalities, such as Remedial Massage, Kinesiology, Iridology, and Aromatherapy, and graduated from Charles Sturt University in 2008 with a Degree in Complementary Medicine, incorporating Advanced Diplomas in Naturopathy, Nutritional Medicine and Herbal Medicine.
All of the study that Jolene has completed has helped her put together a wonderful set of tools to help people improve all areas of their health and wellbeing.
Dr Damon Clark
Dr Clark is a local, having grown up on an orchard just outside of Bathurst. After finishing school he worked various jobs and spent 5 years living in Canada. Upon returning to Australia he competed his studies at Southern Cross University in Lismore. He then moved to the central coast where he worked under two of the top Osteopaths in the country.
Dr Clark has a special interest in treating neck and back pain, headaches, and jaw problems. He also is very proficient in dry needling. His patients currently range from children up to 102 years old (his grandmother).