Refunds & Returns Policy
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help and happy to comply with Australian consumer laws where applicable.
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed for up to 3 years from the date of purchase,
- gift vouchers are non-refundable,
- you are free to transfer use of your gift voucher to another person by letting us know in advance.
You have 90 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return:
- your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it,
- your item must be in the original packaging,
- your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
Depending on your card issuer’s policies it may be several days before the credit appears on your card.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us please contact us at .